William R. Massey, DMD
I would like to take the opportunity to welcome you to our website. I am Dr. William R Massey. I have been associated with Southeastern Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery since 1970 and currently limit my practice to the treatment of the TMJ (jaw joint).
Raised in the Southwest, Texas and Oklahoma, I attended Oklahoma Central University. Dental school followed at Washington University in St. Louis. And then I began my specialty training at the University of Kentucky.
I am married and have four children and four grandchildren. Other than the care of my patients, my main interests are my family, boating, motorcycles and golf. I am a member of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. So, welcome to our practice. You will find a group of diverse, well trained compassionate health care providers.
- B.S. Oklahoma Central University 1963
- D.M.D. Washington University, St. Louis, Missouri 1967
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Kentucky 1970
- Diplomat American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 1973
- Private practice Savannah, Georgia 1970-1982
- Private practice Statesboro, Georgia 1975-1991
- Private Practice Savannah, Georgia since 1991