Meet Dr. Pesto
Welcome to our website. My name is Dr. Alfred E. Pesto Jr. I am a board certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon and have been practicing with Southeastern Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery since 1997. I grew up in Marietta, Georgia. In 1986 I graduated from Springs Hill College in Mobile, Alabama with a BS in Biology while lettering in baseball all four years. I earned my DMD from the Medical College of Georgia in 1990 and was inducted in OKU, the National Dental Honor Society.
I trained in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Louisville finishing in 1994. I practiced in Lexington, Kentucky for three years prior to moving to Savannah. I am married with two sons. I enjoy coaching my boys in baseball, spending time with my family and reading. I hope that I will have the pleasure of meeting you soon.
- B.S. Spring Hill College, Mobile, Alabama 1986
- D.M.D. Medical College of Georgia 1990
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, University of Louisville 1994
- Diplomat American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery 1996
- Private practice Lexington, Kentucky 1994-1997
- Private practice Savannah, Georgia since 1997